During the Super Bowl, a campaign called He Gets Us aired two advertisements depicting Jesus as a figure of empathy towards immigrants, the poor, and those who are typically excluded by Christianity.
The campaign aims to spend $2 billion over the next several years to share Jesus’ message of love and acceptance. The ads direct viewers to a website that offers Bible readings and a chance to chat with real people about religion. The He Gets Us campaign seeks to reach out to communities that have felt excluded or unwelcome by Christianity and share Jesus’ message of love and acceptance.
- He Gets Us campaign aired two ads during the Super Bowl, showing Jesus as an empathetic figure towards marginalized groups.
- The campaign seeks to spend $2 billion to share Jesus’ message of love and acceptance.
- The ads direct viewers to a website offering Bible readings and real-time chats with people about religion.
- The campaign aims to reach out to communities that have felt excluded or unwelcome by Christianity.
- The campaign offers a message of love and inclusivity.
Commentary: The He Gets Us campaign offers a positive message of inclusivity and love, which is needed in today’s society. It is essential to recognize the positive impact that campaigns like He Gets Us can have on marginalized communities.
Regardless of political affiliations, supporting the He Gets Us campaign is a way to spread the message of Jesus’ love and create a more inclusive and loving community.
The campaign shows what it means to follow in Jesus’ footsteps, offering compassion, love for the poor, and a desire to bring people together. The positive message of the campaign is an excellent example of what Republicans should be supporting, emphasizing love and inclusivity.