The article discusses recent posts made by former President Donald Trump on the new social media platform, Truth Social. Trump attacked several public figures he has clashed with in the past, including Rihanna, Bill Maher, and CNN. Despite the attacks, Rihanna will be performing at the Super Bowl LVII halftime show in Glendale, Arizona.
- Trump is continuing his outspoken and unapologetic style on Truth Social
- He attacked Rihanna, Bill Maher, and CNN in recent posts
- Trump criticized Rihanna for her history of speaking out against him
- He accused Maher and CNN of having bad ratings
- Despite Trump’s attacks, Rihanna will still be performing at the Super Bowl LVII halftime show
Commentary: The article provides a neutral account of Trump’s recent posts on Truth Social, but it is important to note that these attacks are not surprising given Trump’s history of making controversial statements and attacking his opponents.
As a Republican, I appreciate Trump’s willingness to speak his mind and not back down from his beliefs. However, I also believe that it is important to be respectful and civil in our discourse, even when we disagree with others. We should focus on promoting our values and policies rather than attacking individuals who hold different views.