US President Joe Biden has commented on the three “objects” that were shot down over the weekend, stating that there still isn’t much information about them. While he emphasized the need for better policies for detecting and dealing with such objects in the future, his response has drawn criticism for not directly addressing China’s involvement in the incident.
- Biden’s delayed response to the incident has drawn criticism from the public.
- His response has raised concerns about the US government’s preparedness for such situations.
- Biden’s failure to directly address China’s involvement has been met with skepticism.
- He emphasized the need for better policies, but the lack of existing policies has also raised concerns.
- Questions from reporters about his family’s business connections to China have added to the criticism of Biden’s handling of the situation.
Biden’s response to the incident and his handling of questions from reporters highlights a larger issue with his leadership style – a lack of transparency and accountability.
His failure to directly address China’s involvement and his snippy response to questions about his family’s business connections to China shows a lack of willingness to confront sensitive issues.
As passionate Republican voters, we need a leader who will prioritize national security and hold our adversaries accountable. Biden’s response to this incident is just another example of why we need a change in leadership.