Another Biden BLUNDER, Guess Who just broke the bank!

In an extraordinary show of resilience and support, Donald Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign has reported an impressive fundraising haul of over $6.6 million since news broke of the federal indictment against the former president. This remarkable achievement underscores the unwavering dedication and belief of passionate Republican voters in Trump’s leadership.

The Trump campaign revealed that a staggering $4.5 million was raised through grassroots digital fundraising efforts, showcasing the power of Trump’s grassroots movement. Additionally, an astonishing $2.1 million was brought in during a major fundraiser held just hours after Trump’s arraignment in federal court. This event, held at Trump’s prestigious Bedminster, New Jersey golf club, gathered his top donors and bundlers, who stood firm in their commitment to his cause.

Amidst the legal challenges he faces, Trump’s resolve remains unshaken. He arrived at the fundraiser after flying back from Miami, where he had entered a not guilty plea to criminal charges related to the alleged retention of national security records. These charges, amounting to a staggering 37 felony counts, do not deter Trump from pursuing his mission to restore American greatness.

Upon his arrival at Bedminster, Trump delivered a compelling speech at the main entrance of his golf club. Several national cable networks, including the esteemed Fox News, carried the live broadcast, ensuring that his message reached a wide audience. Shortly thereafter, Trump joined the fundraiser and addressed his dedicated supporters, expressing his gratitude for their unwavering loyalty. Among those present was Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, a staunch ally and advocate for Trump in the Senate.

Critics may attempt to downplay the significance of this fundraising triumph, suggesting that it was a mere coincidence unrelated to Trump’s indictment. However, let us set the record straight. The Trump campaign had meticulously planned the fundraiser long before news of the indictment broke. Attendees were well aware of the circumstances surrounding Trump’s arraignment in Florida. This event serves as a testament to the enduring support Trump enjoys from his loyal base.

While Trump continues to dominate the latest GOP 2024 presidential nomination polls, the race for campaign funding has intensified. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a rising star in conservative circles, made waves by raising a staggering $8 million within the first 24 hours of declaring his candidacy. This underscores the fierce competition Trump faces as he seeks financial support for his campaign.

Notably, Trump’s indictment seems to have fueled a surge in fundraising efforts. Within the first 24 hours following the announcement, the campaign amassed an impressive $4 million. Over the course of two weeks, an astonishing $15.4 million was raised. These staggering figures demonstrate the resonance of Trump’s message and the deep commitment of everyday Americans who believe in his ability to make America great again.

While the bulk of Trump’s fundraising originates from small-dollar, grassroots contributions, the substantial amount raised at the Bedminster fundraiser signifies his continued influence over deep-pocketed donors and bundlers within the GOP. Of the funds raised, 90% will directly support the Trump 2024 campaign, while the remaining 10% will go towards Trump’s Save America PAC, which covers non-campaign expenses, including legal fees.

This exceptional show of support sends a resounding message: Trump’s influence remains unshaken, and his loyal supporters are steadfast in their commitment to his cause. As the campaign progresses, we can expect more updates on Trump’s journey to reclaim the White House. Together, we can build a stronger, more prosperous America that reflects the values and aspirations of the Republican party.

Source Fox News